Float at the Folk Festival
PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING!
The Newport Folk Festival is a 3-day event taking place at historic Fort Adams. In its 59th year, the Folk Fest has become a Rhode Island staple and draws thousands of spectators from around the world. Prominent artists such as Bob Dylan, Jimmy Hendrix, and Neil Young have all played here at the festival along with other famous and up in coming musicians.
Why fight the crowds when you could enjoy the music without the hassle of traffic and fighting for a spot on the lawn. Come to the festival by boat and enjoy the music while floating amongst fellow folk enthusiasts in Newport Harbor.
- Our boats can accommodate up to 5 passengers each.
- There are no bathrooms on the boat; please plan accordingly.
- Please dress appropriately. A sweater or jacket is suggested in colder temperatures.
- Call for pricing (401) 849-1257
- Catering is available, but feel free to bring your own food and beverages.
- Sit back and enjoy the music!