Joy of Boating PVD
Learn the fundamentals of boating while developing confidence at the helm. Our professional instructors will help you get on track to becoming a knowledgeable and skilled power-boater with this 90-minute, on the water, hands-on course. Typically the course is held between 8:30 - 10:00 am, but there are other times available throughout the week.
Please call for availability (401) 580-2628
- Depart the dock safely
- Use onboard systems and equipment.
- Safely navigate and “buoy hop.”
- Understand the “Rules of the Road.”
- Handle emergencies while underway.
- Obey local, state and federal boating regulations.
- Use the VHF Radio, and more!