PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING!
Climb aboard and enjoy a narrated tour of our coastal environment. Narragansett Bays estuary is teaming with wildlife; there is no telling what you will see. From pods of whales to various shorebirds it is a great way to catch a glimpse of Rhode Island's natural habitat.
- The tours are 60 minutes long.
- Our boats can accommodate up to 5 passengers each.
- There are no bathrooms on the boat; please plan accordingly.
- Please dress appropriately. A sweater or jacket is suggested in colder temperatures.
- Relax and unwind! Feel free to bring along snacks and refreshments. We do offer catering done by The Captains Table; please call ahead.
- Alcohol is allowed onboard; BYOB.
- Binoculars will be provided for your use.
- Photography is encouraged!