West Passage Tour
Climb aboard and enjoy a narrated tour of Narragansett Bays west passage. Discover the historical and contemporary impacts of Narragansett Bay. Cruise past lighthouses, abandoned military fortresses, and under engineering marvels as we highlight their importance.
- The tours are 60 minutes long.
- Our boats can accommodate up to 5 passengers each.
- There are no bathrooms on the boat; please plan accordingly.
- Please dress appropriately. A sweater or jacket is suggested in colder temperatures.
- Relax and unwind! Feel free to bring along snacks and refreshments. We do offer catering done by The Captains Table; please call ahead.
- Alcohol is allowed onboard, BYOB.